Search results for week

This week, the longlists for the inaugural Dezeen Awards were revealed and Foster + Partners overhauled its plans for an Apple Store on Federation Square in Melbourne. Read more
Those who follow Ducati motociclo doctrine are known as Ducatisti. The most faithful Ducatisti from across the globe perform a pilgrimage every two years to Marco Simoncelli Misano World Circuit near Rimini on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, and the event is known as World Ducati Week (WDW). You'll not see anything quite like WDW, as the following story and images attest... Continue Reading Pi
Those who follow Ducati motociclo doctrine are known as Ducatisti. The most faithful Ducatisti from across the globe perform a pilgrimage every two years to Marco Simoncelli Misano World Circuit near Rimini on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, and the event is known as World Ducati Week (WDW). You'll not see anything quite like WDW, as the following story and images attest... Continue Reading Th
Belgian table manufacturer Heerenhuis is launching a six-metre-long wooden table called Kombinat, which takes its cues from brutalist architecture. Read more
Valve has its sights firmly set on cheating Steam players, with the Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC) system banning over 90,000 accounts this week. ...
This week, Dezeen interviewed Adrian Smith, the architect consultant who designed the tower that is the focal point of the summer blockbuster Skyscraper, and fashion designer Stella McCartney. Read more
Speaking during an investor Q& A, Nintendo leadership explained why the company strives to create an indie-friendly environment, and how indies 'invigorate' the Nintendo Switch. ...
An estimated 56 percent of that revenue was pulled in through the iOS App Store, with the remaining 44 percent being attributed to the Google Play marketplace. ...
This week, Dezeen spoke to Björk in an exclusive interview, and reported on the fire that devastated Charles Rennie Mackintosh's Glasgow School of Art. Read more
designboom shares the most outstanding showcases under the exhibition theme 'con|serve'. The post jerusalem design week 2018 explores ways to conserve heritage appeared first on designboom | architecture & design magazine.


Clickiz.com is a social bookmarking place where you can share, find & discuss the best news around on most topics. We focus on hi-tech reviews, gadgets and geekery but we like almost anything that's awesome, appealing and thought-provoking! er6i9ds5mz



Add to Technorati Favorites
Username:

Password:

Remember: